Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Great MS -Nightingale of India -The Legend



I just came across this particular note in You tube regarding MS . Really she is a legend of her self.Her voice is so unique with her high pitched tone in few of the songs that she has song .Her song modulation and importance to the characteristics to the song where so unique and exquisite. She has loads of credits from abhangs to telugu kritis.She is non other than the EVERLASTING MELODY QUEEN.

Sources-http://sun.science.wayne.edu/~vhari/ms/



2 comments:

Sharmi said...

I am so happy to visit your pooja room. I am a great fan of MS. thanks for posting all these videos. really touched!! will come to pray regularly.:))

Ed Vis said...

Namasthe Deepa, Your pooja room is excellent. I can never ever forget MS.

After listening to MS , Prime Misnister Jawaharlal Nehru said:

"Who am I before this melody queen, a mere prime minister." Decades later, her voice still mesmerises. So does her simplicity.

Dear Deepa, Please visit my blogs

www.amiahindu.com